Friday 17 January 2014

Ciate - Kiss Chase

Hello everyone! 

I have another Ciate polish to show you today, I am seriously obsessed with this brand! Kiss Chase was a mini polish I received in the Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar and it is a stunning bright pink colour that applies beautifully. 


Look! I am not normally a pink polish person however this has definitely changed my mind on that! This is 2 coats of Kiss Chase with a coat of Ciate's Speed Coat Top Coat. 


These mini bottles are such a great size! Really gives you a chance to test the polish before buying one of the normal sized paint pots! I have to say, there are 3 colours that I definitely have my eye on! A trip to the cosmetics shop that stock Ciate is in order I think!


So nice and bright! The formula of all the Ciate polishes I have tried so far has been just perfect. 2 even coats and you get a gorgeous bubblegum pink colour! 



Outdoor shot. Yes, I went outside in 43 degree heat just to take a photo of my nails for you haha. The colour of the bottle in this photo is probably a more accurate representation of the actual polish. It looks more orange in this lighting but its definitely pink! I loved the top coat, the shine it gives is amazing! 

I am so excited I have discovered Ciate polishes, they are all I am wearing on my nails at the moment! Have you tried any Ciate Paint Pots? 

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Em x

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Ciate yet, but this bubblegum pink is so fun and juicy looking! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare! You should definitely give their paint pots a go!

      Delete
  2. I need to try this brand. What a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello you!!! How are you going? I miss you! Oh you definitely need to! They have some wonderful shades! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Em, thank you for reminding me of this brand! I used to wear it very often some years back but they sort of dropped from my plate after I could not order polish in the UK anymore. Me thinks I saw a rack in one of my local polish watering holes recently (yes, even the Swiss gear up on the nailpolish trend ;-P). I love this pink on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Christine you lucky thing! We can't get the colours here, only a couple of the manicure packs (the Neon Manicure etc) so you need to get your hands on some as soon as possible! :D I have so many of their shades on my wishlist haha xx

      Delete