Tuesday 7 January 2014

Ciate "Members Only" and "Locket"

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well and had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I am so excited to get back into blogging now I have officially finished uni and have my degree! 
I have a great post for you today! Many of you would have heard about the Ciate Mini Advent Calendar...if not, it is an advent calendar that contains mini bottles of nail polish! Every girls dream! You get 23 mini bottles, including a top and base coat and their famous caviar to complete your own caviar mani. There is also a full size bottle in there as a surprise! I had to treat myself to this calendar as I had heard of Ciate but never tried their polishes so what better way to do that than with a selection of their mini bottles! I had such a hard time deciding what to wear first so here is what I chose! 



This is Members Only with an accent nail of Locket. I was in the mood for a nude mani and this was perfect! I had to add the extra sparkle! Members Only is a gorgeous pale peach like colour with lots of hidden shimmer. This was so hard to capture in the photos but looking in bright light I could see pink shimmer in there! It is a perfect polish to apply, 2 coats and it was opaque and ready to go, dry time was extremely quick too! 



Locket is a polish with a light silver shimmer base packed with various sizes of hexagonal glitter. This was also 2 coats and it is perfectly opaque! I was so so impressed with the application of these polishes, went onto the nail like butter and was self levelling. After using these colours, it is safe to say that this is one of my new favourite nail polish brands! You can see the orange shimmer flakes on my pinky best in this photo!



Outdoor shot for you! Excuse the very short nails, had to cut them for work but they will grow! 

I am so happy I invested in one of the Ciate Advent Calendars (even if I bought it on the 23rd of December :P) The range of colours is just incredible and I can't wait to show you more of their delicious polishes! Ciate is a British nail polish brand, created by the wonderful Charlotte Knight. If you haven't already, you should have a look at their website

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you tried any Ciate polishes? Did you buy their Advent Calendar?

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment