Thursday 9 January 2014

Zoya "Adina" Swatches and Review

Hi all! A new post for you today. I met a girl on a nail group on Facebook who was looking to do a swap with someone so of course I volunteered! She sent me a range of polishes that are HTF here and the one I am showing you today is one I was extremely excited about! Zoya Adina is a gorgeous duo chrome purple that shifts to green and gold and so many colours in different lights! It was so hard to capture on camera but I did my best! Onto the swatches!


I am incredibly impressed with the colour of this polish. Adina is part of the Zoya Spring 2010 Collection and it is just amazing. You can see the different colours in this polish. Green and purple are the main ones and there is a slight shimmer to it. 


Look at this colour! I can safely say I do not have a polish like this in my collection, it is just awesome! The formula was great, however, the brush was tiny! I have small nails and like small brushes but this was ridiculous! I found it hard to spread the polish evenly and there are some tiny brush strokes visible but nothing too bad. 


I tried to get a bottle shot to show you the shift in colours and this works quite well. Just incredible! You can really see the green and even gold in this photo. 


This was 2 coats of Adina with no top coat however if you did the first coat thick enough it was opaque in 1 coat! I can't stop looking at my nails, so glad I finally got my hands on a Zoya!

I was really happy with this polish, if the brush was a little bigger it would have been a 10/10 for me. Oh how keen I am to try more polishes from Zoya now!!!

Have you tried Adina? What do you think? 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment